Tuesday, September 13, 2005

From Survivor Tatooine : Qui-Gon's "Howzit Brah?"

Man, it's been a long time since I heenalu, dude.
Back when I was Dook's little Padawan, I was a mad surfer. Strue Bob. They'd know I was on a mission as there was always a board strapped to the top of our ship. Dooks was my Gandelf, as he was experienced in the ways of the waves, man. He dialed me into everything I knew. I was radolescent. I was a champion. No one could touch me. Then I surfed Kamino. Man, there ain't nothing like a planet that is all wave. Problem was, there was no beach. And big honking draigons. So, like, we were supposed to be investigating something about cloning or something, and I was out catching waves. Didn't see it coming, and *BAM* took a draigon tail to the back of my dome. Well, my bond with Dooks kicked off, or something, and the next thing I know, I'm back on Coruscant with a wicked nasty concussion. I was Cactus Juiced, couldn't surf anymore. It wasn't just the injury, though, or the fact that the Council went nuts, it was Dooku. He was like way miffed, sure, but he thought I was going to go belly up, man. He said that he was way worried about me, so I stopped. Cold Turkey. Haven't caught a wave in like... Okay, I'm not going to say how long because, thought I'm dead, I'm a little self conscious about my age.
Read More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine