Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Author Profile: General Grievous

Character Name: General Grievous
"Real" Name: Johnathan G
Age: 16
Gender: M
Global Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Day Job: Student, looking for one

Q1: What made you decide to start a blog like this?
My friends Chris and Nick (Jar Jar and Dooku) had started their own Star Wars blogs so I thought that I would do the same.

Q2: Why did you choose your particular character?
When in one of my lessons at school, shortly after the release of Episode 3, I was talking to a friend and I said that it would be cool to wield multiple lightsabers, and spin them around. He drew a picture of Grievous and said that he did what I was thinking about. After seeing Episode 3 he became my favourite character.

Q3: Where do you get ideas?
I really have no idea about where I get them, they just come to me.

Q4: Any blogging tips and tricks?
Follow a story, or multiple stories, and keep to it.

Q5: Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Google image search and then edit them in Photoshop.

Q6: What's the last book your character read?
How to Wield a Lightsaber: for Proffesionals

Q7: What's the last book you read?
Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien.
Favorite Authors: JRR Tolkien, JK Rowling, Jonathan Stroud, John Marsden, Anthony Horowitz.

Q8: Other hobbies/interests?
Film making with my friends Nick and Chris, drawing, reading, online gaming.

Q9: Other blogs you work on?
  • Special Forces: Rage
  • (another Star Wars character)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Big Brother: Naboo

    Survivor: Tatooine