Thursday, August 11, 2005

Author Profile: Obi-Wan

Character Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Real" Name: Yuqing Wang
Age: 15
Gender: F
Global Location: Michigan, USA
Day Job: None


Q1: What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I'm a big Star Wars geek, and when Revenge of the Sith came out, I bumped into blogs like the Darthside and Master Yoda's Blog. I loved the universe here and decided I wanted to be part of it.

Q2: Why did you choose your particular character?
Blogger Obi-Wan isn't the same as the one in the movies. Here, he's like an overgrown child - that is, he's dumb, rude, immature, and is obsessed with cheetos. All that was established before I started this blog, and I thought it'd be tons of fun to write someone like this, especially since part of me is like this in real life.

Q3: Where do you get ideas?
Usually from normal things around me: life, TV, news, books, etc. Sometimes I take two crazy ideas out of my head, and put them together in a "what if?" question.

Q4: Any blogging tips and tricks?
Type up your post offline and have it saved before you publish, in case anything unexpected occurs. And looking at a blank white screen isn't always the best place to get ideas. It makes your head hurt.

Q5: Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Mostly on Google or on Star-Wars-related sites. I use MS Paint and Kodak Easyshare to alter some of them, though, not well.

Q6: What's the last book your character read?
Ree... ding?
He's not much of a reader. Let's leave it at that. ^_^

Q7: What's the last book you read?
The Regulators & The Shining, by Stephen King
Favorite Authors: Stephen King

Q8: Other hobbies/interests?
Drawing, sketching, writing short-stories, and reading. And also treehugging, philosophy and cheetos.

Q9: Other blogs you work on?
Arf Arf Arf - Where I post up whatever
Churchill Philosophy - Philosophy club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine