Thursday, October 13, 2005

From Padmé's Blog: Another Day, Another Throw Down

I ran toward the bounty hunter and landed a roundhouse kick to his chest. (Thanks to Captain Typho for that totally cool martial arts training!) He staggered a bit, which gave me a split second to recover my blaster. I knew I was taking a chance engaging him, but I wanted to get closer, to get a good look at him.

Turns out he was a she. She stayed in the dark, despite my efforts to draw her out. She wore a helmet but appeared to be bald with very whitish skin. And she smelled totally nasty. She had that laser-whip-thing in one hand and a blaster in the other.

Suddenly, Anakin was at my side, deflecting blaster fire. Yes!

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine