Sunday, October 16, 2005

From Survivor Tatooine - Yoda: The Contemplatively Candid Confessional

Stand these doofuses anymore I can not. Too much the drama is. Even sleep anymore I can not because of the stupid arguments they have. The other night, having this argument they were.

"Easy, there, Farm Boy," Solo said to Young Starbucker, "I'm just sayin' it has to be Jessica's fault for her break-up with Nick. You can look at her and tell she's a tramp."

Bright red like a tomato, Young Starbucker's face was getting. "You take that back, Han! Jessica Simpson has great morals! They tricked her into wearing those skimpy clothes in The Dukes of Hazzard! You don't know what you're talking about!"

"You gotta lot to learn about women, Kid."

"Oh, and I suppose you know anthing about them?"

"Let's just say I've managed to kiss women who aren't my sister."

....Read the rest of this post here you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine