Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oneida: Handmaiden List


Yes, it's that time again, list time! Sadly there isn't much mischief for me to get into at the BB:N house. You can only put makeup on a Jawa so many times before you start to run out of lipstick. As I was sorting through the pile of clothing that Padmè left behind, I had to marvel at the amount and complexity of it all. I’d forgotten how long it took to get her all done up for royal functions. And then there was hair and makeup to consider. At least she doesn’t have to wear the white face paint and lipstick on one lip anymore. That was such a pain to deal with. While it was and probably still is hard work being a handmaiden, it was also lots of fun. So here is my list of 10 reasons its hard work being Padmè Amidala’s handmaiden.

To see the list, click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine