Wednesday, April 26, 2006

From Captain Typho's Blog - Good Morning Naboo, Part 1

I'm usually up and about really early when I'm on duty back on Coruscant. Around 0400 I conduct a physical training session with the security staff and the handmaidens. After the workout routine is done I usually have time to catch Good Morning Naboo (time delayed, of course) over breakfast before work really starts. Coruscant has more than its share of morning fare, but I like to catch up on what's going on at home and see some familiar places and faces.

I never thought I'd be the subject of a Good Morning Naboo interview, but then again I never imagined I'd share a house for a couple months with a Hutt, a Separatist general and an ex-girlfriend either.

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine