Sunday, November 13, 2005

From Captain Typho's Blog - " OOC: Hi, my name is..."

Well, I made it through fifty posts in this blog without addressing an important question:

What in the world is Captain Typho’s first name?

I’ve never found any mention of his first name in any printed materials. There’s nothing about it in his entry in the databank on starwars.com.

Oddly enough, last week someone emailed me out of the blue asking me if I knew Typho’s name!

[Evidently if you search for “Captain Typho” on Google, this blog shows up right after the link to starwars.com. That may make this blog look like it's a valid source of information. Nothing could be farther from the truth.]

Anyway, I’ve finally decided that he needs a first name.

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine