Saturday, May 13, 2006

From Captain Typho's Blog - Breakfast with Jardena: Epilogue

I was functioning on autopilot for most of the day. There was an "emergency" senate sub-committee meeting for the leaders of the Chommell sector that Senator Amidala had to attend, which meant I had to attend.

This was followed by a security briefing for me with the building manager of 500 Republica. Afterwards I took care of the paperwork involved in elevating the security clearances for Ellé and Moteé, whose promotions to chief handmaidens had been approved by Padmé. Later there was a briefing with other senatorial security chiefs concerning a military pride parade that the senators were expected to support and attend.

In between meetings I took another pass through the scary amount of messages I'd accumulated while I was off-planet. I came across one I'd missed. It was from Dormé, concerning her letter of resignation. Her abrupt departure had been troubling, to say the least and the message she had left me was cryptic. With some misgivings, I responded and asked her to clarify.

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine