Sunday, November 20, 2005

From Palpatine's Blog: Tatooine Hold’em Party

After my morning blow up with Dooku, I had hoped that he would get the hint that perhaps it was time to move on.

Unfortunately for everyone involved, he was not getting the hint.

I arrived home that evening, drained and exhausted from the days work in the Senate. I had been pushing through a number of resolutions and bills to consolidate more power to the Chancellor’s office. It was tough work intimidating all those Senators with a combination of dark side mind tricks and bribes of Oreo’s.

As I stepped off the elevator into the private foyer, I heard some ruckus coming from the dining room.

“I’m all-in old boy,” I heard Dooku exclaim.

“Yousa all insa? But thersa no pair showing? What yousa have in the pocket? Aces?” came the reply from Jar-Jar.

I turn the corner and behold a sight I never thought I would see.

Story continues here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine