Sunday, June 25, 2006

From Captain Typho's Blog: " Use it to your advantage"

Where: A sleazy club, then my place.

Feeling:
I’ll be glad when this is over.

Listening to:
The sounds of silence in my apartment.


“Is there anything else, any more information you need from me? How much of an initial payment do you require?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” she stated as she stood. “You’ll pay me once it’s done, Or, I’ll collect it from your flesh,” she added with an innocent look. “If you need to contact me, you’ll need to use a secure line and call my ship. There should be someone to answer there and she’ll say I don’t know a lot. I will start tonight at midnight.” She gave me her number on a piece of paper.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I said as I took her number.

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine