Tuesday, November 22, 2005

From Captain Typho's Blog - Hyperspace: “A wild bantha chase”

Dormé and me
Dormé and me
Originally uploaded by Captain Typho.
Where: In the Naboo cruiser, en route to Ansion.

Feeling: Impatient, I suppose.

Listening to: Dormé.

While Dormé speaks to my mom and inquires after her family, my thoughts are elsewhere.

I know I gave Dormé only the flimsiest of reasons to come with me to Ansion. It had to be clear that it wasn’t really official business, that I was holding something back, so why...?

Maybe it’s better not to think too deeply.

--

I hover around as Dormé sorts through the assorted clothes I threw together in haste when I stopped by her apartment.

She packs very efficiently, which is interesting, since whenever we travel as a group with the Naboo delegation, Senator Amidala and the handmaidens bring an outrageous amount of clothes, jewelry, wigs, skin care products, makeup and, of course, shoes.

Guess who actually has to manage all of that luggage, by the way?

In any event, I realize I must’ve thought that that was the way Dormé always traveled, even when she wasn’t acting as a decoy.

It occurs to me I really don’t know Dormé as, well, Dormé.

I ought to.

Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Big Brother: Naboo

Survivor: Tatooine